Sunday, May 20, 2012

It's coming !!!!!!!!

I only got 10 minutes and i gotta run..

So it's 6 more weeks and wedding bells will be ringing.
Life has been crazy because there are so many life changing decisions to make.

It's easy to get lost in all that busyness and I feel that you need to be strong and clear what makes you happy. What is that single most important thing that you believe in that will keep you going.

Sometimes I get unsettled and fearful even. At times like this, I frown a lot and question what is the meaning of life. Then I remember about God and try to keep my eyes just focused on Him and Him alone. It doesn't make all my worries or problems go away, but at least I know in my heart that He is there with me each step of the way.

I've been so blessed with this greatest gift of salvation. It's time to share this happiness and joy with all those around. Let's not let negative thoughts or negative people get in our way of sharing this pure joy with others around.

No comments: